VaporCave™ Lychee Ice Vape E-juice Nicotine: Start Your E-juice Journey
We are pleased to inform you that VaporCave™ has officially authorized vape E-juice nicotine in Australia. We offer you safer, flavorful, and more affordable vape juice (with nicotine and non-nicotine) so you can enjoy high quality at a low cost!
Ideal For Pod Vapes
1 × 30 ml VaporCave™ lychee ice vape juice (nicotine/nicotine-free)
- 0 mg/30 mg Nicotine Strength
- E-juice Unit: 30 ml/bottle
- Base: 50% PG + 50% VG
- Vape Juice Ingredient: PG, VG, Flavourings, and Nicotine salt
- Vape Nicotine Juice warranty
- High Compatibility: Multiple flavours and ratios, suitable for all e-cigarette devices, even for refillable pods
- Childproof Bottle: Safely packed in a childproof bottle (note: keep out of reach of children)
- Food Grade Ingredients: Food quality e-liquid flavouring is accepted by GRAS certification
- Production Lot Number: All products can be found in the relevant origin
- Rich Flavors Experience: About 10 different unique flavours and nicotine strength to choose from
Thank you for your interest in our products as well as our services. This warranty applies only to items purchased on this website.
Warranty Period and Coverage：
- The warranty and return period is 30 days from the date of purchase on Nicotine Vape Juice, and the warranty period is 1 year.
- Within 30 days from the day of your purchase, we will confirm the relevant product failure and replace it with a brand new one free of charge.
- After 30 days, we will help you contact the relevant co-branders and confirm with them that the item is faulty due to problems with raw materials and workmanship. Solve the after-sales problem with a free repair or new product replacement. However, the related transportation costs incurred for returns and exchanges shall be borne by the consumer.
The following cases are covered by the warranty：
- Non-human caused product failure or damage
- The tamper-proof seal is broken
- Vape Juice purchased through authorized retailers
Once you need a warranty, please contact us first to determine the product problem and the best solution for you. Please follow the instructions and send the damaged product back to our after-sales service centre, we will report to the manufacturer after we confirm.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase experience, and we apologize if we didn’t get your satisfaction. Whatever the reason for your dissatisfaction, you can enjoy a refund if you meet the following requirements：
- All items should be purchased on the Nicotine Vape Juice website
- Within 30 days of the date of your purchase
- Retain original receipts for item(s)
- All items must be unused and in original condition
- All products must be in original packaging with product labels intact
For the retailer’s cases, refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from which you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
How To Use VaporCave™ Vape E-juice Nicotine?
- Pull off your plastic silicone cover
- Proceed to add approximately 20 drops to a brand new cartomizer or atomizer.
- Put back the silicone cap (recessed top part)
- Let the tip (cartomizer or atomizer) set for 1-2 minutes
- Put it on your device
How Many Flavors Does VaporCave™ Vape E-juice Nicotine Have?
There are about 10 flavours of vape e-juice nicotine now: Blueberry, Cool Mint, Grape Ice, Lychee Ice, Mango, Peach, Tobacco, Watermelon, Exotic Passion, Frozen Coke. The following flavour chart is available for your reference:
VaporCave™ Vape E-juice Nicotine Troubleshooting
Why Does My Vape Juice Turns Dark or Brown?
E-liquid starts to turn black inside the bottle due to a chemical reaction known as oxidation. Nicotine is a highly reactive chemical, and exposing it to oxygen, or even to light, causes it to react, turning the Vape juice the familiar brown colour.
How To Steep Vape Juice?
First, place your closed vape e-juice nicotine bottle in a cool, dark place, such as a cigar box, drawer, or cabinet, for a longer period. It is also recommended that you shake your bottle every once in a while to help speed up the process.
Why Does VaporCave™ Vape Nicotine Juice Getting Harsh?
One of the main reasons your vape e-juice nicotine may be too harsh is that your nicotine has gone bad, or has “oxidized”. You can tell that your nicotine has oxidized by looking at several things: the colour and the odour. Also, when you vape it, if it’s pungent, burns, or has a bad taste, it may be oxidized. The latter is a more invasive problem because you may not know it’s “bad”. Therefore, the best way to remedy this is to just pick good, high-quality nicotine.
People Also Ask About VaporCave™ Vape E-juice Nicotine
What Is Vape Juice?
E-liquid (also known as e-juice) is a substance inserted into an e-pen that gives the vapour its flavour and nicotine (if the smoker uses nicotine vape juice). E-liquids offer complete versatility, allowing smokers to try e-liquid flavours in a choice of non-nicotine or nicotine strengths.
Why Does Vape Nicotine Juice Taste So Bad?
Bitterness is often caused by buildup in the vape coils. If your atomizer develops a dirty buildup, as it often does, the coil will begin to burn that buildup, which will greatly affect the flavour of your vape.
How Can I Make My Vape Juice Taste Better?
It is best to store your e-liquid in a dark and cool place to stop the flavour from deteriorating over time. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can try steeping a new e-liquid to enhance its flavour. Try using a blend by exposing it to air for a week and stirring the juice several times a day while steeping.
Why Does Vape E-juice Nicotine Cloudy?
Anything suspended in melamine will produce a cloudy mixture. These include, but are not limited to, cinnamon red heat, citrus flavours, cherry, and some menthol. Certain flavours can separate and cloud up your juice, especially when the temperature changes. One solution to cloudy mixtures is to increase the percentage of PG in the mixture.
What Is A 50/50 Vape Nicotine Juice?
In short, a 50/50 e-liquid is a vape e-juice nicotine with a balanced 50% ratio of the main e-liquid ingredients; propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. These ingredients are also known as PG and VG and are important to help you choose the correct type of e-liquid for your vape kit or vape tank.