Welcome to Nicotine Vape Juice Support
Good news – we’re still in business!
We are currently operating; however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have scaled back our operations and implemented protocols for the safety of all employees and customers.
We continue to work to fulfil orders as quickly as possible, but current processing times may be delayed. In addition, our shipping partners are experiencing delays. Please be patient and order as far in advance as possible. We are working to place all orders as soon as possible.
Something About E-juice
- Visit an online DIY vape shop (like Ecigexpress, Wizardlabs, etc).
- Get some VG and PG (or get a bottle of pre-made base); get at least 100 mL of each (which should barely be more than a few dollars).
- Add a few 50 mL plastic bottles and a couple of plastic pipettes to your cart.
- Have a look at the DIY vape juice flavorings and pick a few that appeal to you.
- When you get your package, use the pipettes to drip about 10-20 drops of flavoring in one of your empty bottles.
- Fill your bottle up to the middle with PG and the rest with VG.
- Shake and set aside for a few hours to let the bubbles settle.
- Try your vape juice, and adjust to taste.
For example, if you want to make a 3mg e-liquid, mix 1 part nicotine to 5 parts flavoured base (your PG, VG and flavour concentrates).
That means you divide the volume of the nicotine-free base liquid by 5, then add that much of the 18mg nicotine liquid. For each 50ml of nicotine-free e-liquid, you add 1 nic shot.
To make 100ml into 3mg strength liquid
100ml base + 20ml nicotine = 120ml of 3mg e-liquid
To make 50ml into 3mg strength liquid
50ml base + 10ml nicotine = 60ml of 3mg e-liquid
To make 10ml into 3mg strength liquid
10ml base + 2ml nicotine = 12ml of 3mg e-liquid
The pure nicotine levels in e-juice differ considerably, from nicotine-free e-juice to forms included potent nicotine salts that might include as much as 50 milligrams per litre or even more. However, a solid general rule is that a single millilitre bottle of e-juice will produce about 100 hits. In the roughest price quote, this implies that a person container of e-juice is equivalent, in terms of hits, to concerning 5 packs of cigarettes.
Unfortunately, it is illegal to purchase any e-liquid or e-cigarette containing nicotine for personal use from any Australian retailer. But no need to be discouraged, our Nicotine Vape Juice online shop can offer you high-quality e-juice which only need to spend $12.98!
First, place your closed vape juice nicotine bottle in a cool, dark place, such as a cigar box, drawer, or cabinet, for a longer period. It is also recommended that you shake your bottle every once in a while to help speed up the process.
Anything suspended in melamine will produce a cloudy mixture. These include, but are not limited to, cinnamon red heat, citrus flavours, cherry, and some menthol. Certain flavours can separate and cloud up your juice, especially when the temperature changes. One solution to cloudy mixtures is to increase the percentage of PG in the mixture.
Customer Service & Support
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase experience, and we apologize if we didn’t get your satisfaction. Whatever the reason for your dissatisfaction, you can enjoy a refund if you meet the following requirements：
- All items should be purchased on the Nicotine Vape Juice website
- Within 30 days of the date of your purchase
- Retain original receipts for item(s)
- All items must be unused and in original condition
- All products must be in original packaging with product labels intact
For the retailer’s cases, refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from which you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
It depends on the shipping method that you choose upon check out and where you are shipping to. Shipping time estimates begin once the packaged order has left our facility, it does not include processing time. The product will be delivered to your designated address within 2-5 business days.